Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Why Would A Debit Card Be Retained

'm sick

I do not feel at all well. I think I have a fever, but I do not want to go get the thermometer. I (should) get up at 8.30am to catch the train back to Florence, but if I'm so rest in bed. I was just a day at home, I have not had time to listen to records and watching the DVD that I received. material, ludacris, skinny puppy. then the third season of The Simpsons, the triple dvd on Ric Flair, The Untold Story and The Deer Hunter. Tonight I also got Beyond Good & Evil for PS2 and two toys for gba, Super Ghouls n 'Ghosts and denki blocks. not resist the obvious stuff. maybe I take too much, because of the one hundred games I have for the Dreamcast I'll have seen half of it. console that spectacular it was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment