Friday, November 26, 2010

Gf Masterbates In Car

BlaBlaBla

Alllllllllor!! It snows ..... or better do not know what he should not even throw down!! Snow, hail, rain .... mah!! the only thing certain is that the FREDDOOOO finally arrived! However

..... Making the math to arrive in January 2011 without a penny becouse between New Year and Christmas gifts .... my ding you put wings and fly away from portadinidini !!!!!

January and released on CD by Pino!! and I want it!! I do not know how to do it!! o.o Sure .... I will order someone for me in January that will make some want to order .... there is nobody who will do an order in January?? X ° D

2011 promises a year of great releases!: D

January Pino Album February ... the Pine FILM!! sure more news will come out juicy ... I am loving more and more ... for more on the package should arrive in January! that my mother will be in place by December at Russian customs! * cough

cough * maybe I can even drop in December to Cassino by mery! \u0026lt;3 and I have to find a day of the Christmas holiday to go to Ema! for more than 15 I have the chemistry exam!! ç____ç PANICOOOO!! I boccerà n'altra time!! ç_____ç

and Onee and Sensei! most likely (75% yes) in August / September I get on to you! ! U___U Dad is in agreement ... Mother tze, as usual, no! Sensei did you meet her you know how it is done!

are happy too! Time so I'll be with my Onee! \u0026lt;3
and the sensei who will be my guide must go to Sensei !!!** BROOM! ahahahahahahhaha !!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment