Sunday, February 6, 2011

Halloween Costumes Crutches

Non so...

Ohayo!

do not know why I write here .... boh ... I might write in my diary Chull ... but I'm not going to write by hand I think ....
sq km ... yesterday I struck so many good reasons for belonging to the question ... XYZ (A) ... but also because of him! fuck ....

XYZ (A): So ... in a fight with X and Y. ... oh well ... it happens in this case Y is wrong .... but is ignoring Y and Z with her argument with X has nothing to do bat na happy .... if sq.km. Y Z's wrong with you that has to do with X? why must you ignore Y? then last night when you have icontrate you've ignored all the time and say to X that his gift was completely forced, you no longer want go out with her ... no Z explain what you do once that X is back up to study ... you sit in the house on Saturday night?? or Y can again? So who EXPLOITS WHO?? coherence coherence girls !!!!!!!

HIM: because people think he still likes me?? makes no sense!! I was in love with him comes to terms * ....* .... 13 years ..... and not 17 as you say you love me!! ok maybe 14 ... but I passed !!!!!! the fact that we have the same square kilometers elementary schools, middle and high did not help at all with my heart! o.o I thought I was the third higher rid of him since we were in different class ... and what does he do? WHAT MAKES HIM?? Called me at home and tells me "OH Mariachi 'From September we are again in the same class!" But you're a bastard! report cards and I had to endure the jokes of stupid mom and my mom because my mom is ... you idiot !!!!! Mammasua, "then that is when he told me he wanted to change classes, I was surprised and asked him what class you want to do" and he says, "the B's do well Maria Clara and her bastard" but then changes to her "FUCK you must not say these things in front of me! o.o luck that he went to engineering college!! But going back now!! Why do I always greet me FIRST?? why? NO! and yesterday I set! casserole .... and because I had to go to him to say hello? if he was interested in saying goodbye! fuck. and it so happened I did not move!! ...... that is when I saw that I giardia ... I could not ignore, however, is malducati .... and I'm not ... and I did hello hello with the hand and ... I turned to speak with Valerie .... and what does he do?? is ok by me .... Smack smack hello hello .... and ... and if there must be a stefania: BUT YOU HAVE SAID NOTHING?? but what the fuck we have to say?? D: and then ... YOU ARE STILL MISSED HIM. Go to him and tell him. MAYBE spark Mary Did You Know?? but FUCK. I do not care more than him!! ok I'll stop to say things that might otherwise be misunderstood! LOL right now I love him like a brother .... we grew up together in the end ... LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment