Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How Long Is Italian Sausage Good For

Music - Winter 2011

I think I like doing these useless posts..... XD

In these first two months of 2011, lot of nice songs were released! Here's what I like (I've put them in chronological order)

AAA - Daiji na Koto
I LOVE this song! And I really like Nissy's parts (for those who don't know AAA, Nissy is that cute guy who sings first). His voice is so beautiful *_* (and I've started loving him more and more after the drama 'Tumbling', yes XD)

Yamashita Tomohisa - Hadakanbo
This song is STRANGE. The PV is more than strange XD I really like YamaP, is one of the best within NEWS XD (and he always has the same expression!! How funny is he??)



KAT-TUN - Ultimate Weels
Ok, I don't love Kat-tun as the group itself, but I like their songs! And this one in particular (also like one of the side-tracks of this single, Make or Break). And I have this thing for Nakamaru ♥ (the one with short hair and the big nose... well, I really don't know other ways to explain who he is XD)



Tegomass - Aoi Bench
Wel... I really DON'T LIKE Tegomass u_u Better: I don't like Tegoshi (I quite hate him >.<). While Massu is the human version of Winnie the Pooh, so...
O_O  But this song is really too cute (ah, and the last part of the pv reminds me of Arashi's 'Ashita no Kyoku'.... right?)



AAA - STEP



Arashi - Lotus
Finally, the holy group! God, this is... wonderful! I love the song, the PV is awsome, and they're hot as Hell! (Nino and Aiba, GOD *çç* and Ohno's scream *___* I could came with only watching this PV, seriously ). And I also love the 2 side-tracks, 'Ever' and 'Boom Boom' (and I agree with [info] hika86  : I want the PV for 'Boom Boom'... well... I'm still waiting for 'Tokei Jikakke no Umbrella' 's PV... it would be awsome *_*)




Speaking about music... What I'm waiting for:
-'Philia' by Versailles (end of march)
-New Kanjani8's single (don't know anything about it T_T But I know that the DVD of their last concert will be released on the 30th of march, the day of my birthday XD So I can't wait *_*)

0 comments:

Post a Comment