Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mechanic Licence Ontario

Because these guys always make me laugh!

What am I talking about?

New CM for Kanjani8! This is the amusing picture you can see on the official site!



They're Promoting ... candies, I think. Fruits flavored ones.
Well, the CMs are too amusing! Already I've watched Them for about ten times, and I always end up laughting like an idiot XD

Here's one (the longest one)




Tacchon and Ryo are the cutest things in the world! (well, Ryo is also hot as Hell *çç*)

     

(lovely gifs made by [info] georgiaannaa  )
Anyway, these Kansai boys are a bunch of idiots XD I love them!

This morning I watched the 2nd episode of 'Bartender'. Well, the story seems nice, that is always a good thing :)
Aiba is....... HOT. There's nothing more to say *__*
Also, his 'rival' in the drama, Kuzuhara-san, is that psychotic guy that was in 'Crows Zero 2' and who wants to conquer the world ('Crows Zero' talks about this craziness, right?) O_O Well, in this drama he's again a bit scary, buy he's indeed better: at least he washes himself... though he has again this thing for the conquer of the world (in this case, the bartenders' world).

Anyway, Aiba is hot, hot, hot XD
(and I need an Eito's icon >.<)

0 comments:

Post a Comment