Sunday, June 20, 2010

Laundromats Upper East Side

Soon ... Japan!

always admitted that I did not collapse first departure!
stealing precious time to study (I self-flagellation), I finally decided to resurrect this blog. I had long since erased all the previous posts and will now be used to prepare the record of the forthcoming trip to that of Giappolandia.
We are running out now ... but I still can not well aware of it, probably because with the committee to prepare and anxiety resulting not have enough presence of mind.
Or maybe it's just that I'm avoiding thinking about it carefully, because if it starts to do so would take me an anxiety that I'm not sure of controlling.
I do not want to think about a month away from my home in a country they know only from a distance with a language that I love but I know even superficially.
'll understand what living there? Will I be able to get by? Shares
how to make the list of what I bring, buy the latest things that are missing do not seem entirely real, as if you were making all these preparations on behalf of someone else ...
But am I giving birth. IO.
And I believe that the desire to do so and the thought that is half of my life that I want to go there I will overcome anxiety. I'm sure.
I only have time to do training-autogenous

XD Well, I would say it is out of the bloody break from literary essays (although my brain is screaming "nooooo do not go back on that schifezzaaaaa") but I
doubt that I will return very soon to write, if only because I can not find anything to distract me.
not have time to give an account of how the idea of traveling to Giappolandia, I will mention the wonderful post of my zucchini, our omniscient and omnipresent goddess XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment