Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wiring Diagram For Motion Sensor

Galway Galway Girl 1 Girl



of Cerridwen


Maybe one day they'll laugh, telling some friends that night transformed by time into nothing more than a funny anecdote of life, hilarious result of pints too much of a St. Patrick's Day - maybe one day they'll laugh, oblivious to the feelings trapped under the skin, trapped in the soft mist speckled silver Galway Bay. Maybe one day they'll laugh ...

No.
can not afford. She knows that her eyes shine when she thinks she knows why same fire that burns in every single star.

Galway, Ireland.
March 17.

Genre: romantic, erotic, comedy, yuri (femslash)
Rating: vm 18 Warnings: lemon Complete : no

Note: Galway Girl arose primarily as an experiment. So long cherished the idea of writing NC17 yuri story, because I love them with all of myself, and the first chapter of this story was initially conceived as a one-shot PWP. Saoirse
Then Dana and took life in my hands - yes, they have been to do everything. * Rolls * I have * forced * to give them a future, to give their three-dimensional photography. They made me mad, every time, but succeeded in the business. There is a lot of me in each of them - there's a lot about myself that I would, I think. Maybe that's why I left that they would decide the fate of this story.
So three chapters, which I hope to be able to remove all traces of PWP, although mentioned, because otherwise it would be like if the character is a shadow of themselves, and it was certainly not mine or - especially - their intention.
The setting is pretty obvious - they are no longer able to write anything that does not concern my beloved Ireland. In this regard, I must mention the wonderful film PS I Love You , which inspired me a lot.
The wonderful image is the work instead of my best friend, to whom the story is dedicated course.
Thanks to those who read it.


Index of chapters

One
Two
Three

0 comments:

Post a Comment