Friday, January 28, 2011

Blisters In The Throat

LIVE!LIVE!LIVE!

Yesterday finally arrived on DVD! and I saw it! Oddi and STRAMERAVIGLIOSA ONE THING !!!!! * O *
Opening the concert was almost like that of Pi concert! those with green lasers and their !!!*___* that emerge from the balloons! waa figs! U_U

Massu: early KOI NO ABO I said but what the fuck of port glasses?? sees us?? ahahahaha Pino and laughed at some point!: D: D LOL Massu

Shagged shamelessly with everyone! Primarily pine and Tegoshi! XD oh God then all the whetted while singing ahahahaha From here you can see how I NEWS NOT WELL IN PLAYBACK SINGING! UU

Then .... HOLY JESUS! DANCING IN THE SECRET is a frightening thing hormonal! wonderful and beautiful! ** not to mention the beginning of Aki no Sora where both Pi Tegoshi that they had been framed with the background and autumn !!!!** Massu sakura girl who brings up a ' bird?? * O * KAWAII

AND THOSE IN THEME PI ..... ONE IN A MILLION. THERE ARE NO WORDS! MOUNT INCREDIBLE!! I love it!

and Ryo?? beginning never smiled ... BOW! but then broke up and laughed like an idiot! LOL Shige poor if not the spinning one ever! ç_ç keii SAY SAY NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS I was missing too!!

ah one thing made me die .... TEGOMASSU OF ENTRY AND EXPRESSION OF Massu! LOL the type of kat-tun come with horses ... tegomassu with the elephants! ahahahahahahaahahahah tonight I see that I knew very little subtitled!: D

then ... SHARE ... Hoshi wo mezashite .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY (after keii-chan said is our seventh birthday we sing Happy birthday together) I cried like an idiot! and luckily did not put DREAM !!!!! > __ \u0026lt;M

the part that surprised me most was the fact that they spoke A BAG!! LOL MC many small scattered here and there! * O *

KOYASHIGE ...... oh I forgot ... I love that song! LOL ballet idiot and they are phenomenal together! \u0026lt;3


DOCUMENTARY

was nice but I expected better! ç__ç I wanted to like the diamont!>. \u0026lt;but oh well it's cool at the same ... of Massu (red haired) and drying her hair and pretending to blow Pi ... ahahahaha oh god that crazy .... XD The Tile with leopard bathrobe made me think of some FF and laughed lol like an idiot Shiga and KEI .... well they get naked AGAIN WITH THE CAMERA THAT THEIR PIEDONZOLI ... AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

my oh my!
Giongo then the conclusion I say this:
best concert LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!
best documentary: DIAMONT PARTY! Lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment