Sunday, January 16, 2011

Toiletwooshing Sounds

AAA vendesi madre

obvious reasons that I do not honestly can no longer stand!! but holy God of the universe ..... made a bunch of your business and you will see that all the evils that you feel you pass ...
1) if you are pissed off about your business to avoid taking with me because then I would say that or evil or stupid jokes or I'll ignore you completely
2) I'm not breaking my balls. it is useless to me "If this continues the search does not do the" I do not want to search for God. if I stay in biotechnology is a pleasure just to get you because I do not like Hell And you know that I hate BIOTECHNOLOGY, CHEMISTRY BIOLOGY AND RELATED. and even if it were in place for researchers ITALY IS THERE.
it is unnecessary for me to come and say that are messy. tell me one person is ordered ... and then my disodine is very organized and happens to find everything!
can not even to say "I feel bad when I read things you post on Japan, that your head thinking only and exclusively to the stupid Japanese do not have a future if I continued to step etc etc etc." Ah, yes .- -.... could not miss the phrase "ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE BOYFRIEND AND YOU ARE ALSO uglier. HERE WE HAVE 22 YEARS AND HAD TO BE THE QUATRANI ROW, BUT YOU ARE NOTHING ... a spinster "but also" all the sacrifices I made ... you make me feel bad eccecceccecc "

Statte silent but speaks she was married for 28 years. I do not do a damn thing from morning to night and get up at ten o'clock?? christ my age but if you pesavi a quintal (luck that is thinner then) and you woke up one o'clock in the afternoon, but what the fuck you want from me?? if you think the university is easy UNIVERSITY SIGN 'AND YOU STUDY. Then see if you can keep up with all the exams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment