Saturday, January 22, 2011

Susceptible To Bruising

helloooooooooooooooooooo!!!! LOL

Yo People! comment ça va??
lately I feel very French ... o.o all the fault of Veronique and her accent! * Nods * but certainly is also the fault of the fact that all my idols are in France ... but fuck you go to France?? and come in Italy !!!>___> possibly from me .... LOL but it's impossible because to me there is a Ciufolo! Sold by the prime minister is ok, and a guy giappico important embassy .... better than nothing .... LOL
Comunqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I WANT MY DVD OF LIVEX3!! o.o for Merlin is coming .... to everyone except me !!!!!!! o.o why?? Italian post stupid !!!!!!!! I do not think I can last long .... sooner or later I'll see what you downloaded and will break his promise to the six moron!>. \u0026lt;

shots a little cabbage ; galore! yeah!

the other night I could finally see the enterprise of peace and quiet in the "super super junior show 1" ** my mom how many emotions! Only news so far have managed to make me cry! ! I love them too! now my heart is torn between Super Junior and News! that I have a big heart!! full of love just for them! # foreveralone ..... now I'm downloading the second super show ... also because I can not wait until September (?) to see it in Vicenza dall'onee! LOL

Yattaman: the usual sucker I am! o.o I wished to see me maxi big face of the sho Movieplex and those sons of /&%$£!$%& not transmit!! o.o if they do it in Rieti by vo ChiareBu and I see them! ! * pain in the ass for allowing okaachan * but I say it cost you?? you have the room 7 which has only 35 POSTS put them right?? >____> # Perdoneinutili

University: Start time X!! O.o NAGASEPINOSOHEECHULLOSO God save me and you watch over me throughout February !!!!! ç _________ç

ghghghg ah sq km Then yesterday I sent a mess to mabushi mabushi A4 poster .... how I want to Heechul so I put it close to that of Pi! **
ghghghghg few days and send the package back to the sensei! ** Pino's new album in April will be mine ... as the magazine's January ANAN ggghghghghghghghghghhghghg .... Love my sensei !!!**

God I can not wait to be in April! FOR MANY *____________________________________________* * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment