Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Operations For Frontal Aneurism

Arashi meme

Taken from my wife [info] hika86  


Favourite Member:
this is quite simple for me... Aiba , without a doubt! Not only because he's a gorgeous and cheerful guy, but also because he's the joy-of-living's personification :) Also, he's sensitive and terribly cute! Love him!

Least Favorite Member: argh. This is hard, because I really like all 5 five of them. I'm sorry, but I think... Matsujun . Though I really like him... but, thinking about it, he gives me a bit less then the others, emotionally speaking. But, really, I love him!

Member with the Best Hair: uhm, in these years they've had so many hairstyles!! But I always like Aiba 's ones (especially the last one ♥). But, speaking of recent hairstyles, I really like Ohno's Kaibutsu-kun-hair, and Jun's last one! Seriously, he's too cute! He seems ten years younger!

Member with the Best Eyes: absolutely Jun ! His eyes are really beautiful, their shape, their colour! They're also very expressive, I think. So yes, it's him.

Member with the Best Smile: Aiba-chan !! ...Do I really need to give a reason?? He has the best smile of the entire world u_u

Member I’d Most Want to Kiss: I'm tempted to tell Sho, because his lips seem so... inviting? But... maybe Nino , because he said that he's a 'tongue-type', so... why no? *gets bricked*

Member I’d Most Like to Have Sex With: orgy? No? Errr... then Ohno , because he can move those hips in a way that.... *gets bricked again*

Member I’d Make Lunch For: I can't cook very well... so Ohno , because he'll say 'umai' for everything XD (and he'll be so damn cute while saying it)

Member I’d Go Singing in the Rain With: in the rain? Aiba , because he's totally crazy. Also, if the ground is wet because of the rain, he would slide for sure (is this phrase correct? ...uhm O_O)

Member I’d Go Shopping With: easy: Aiba ! Because we both like leopard print on clothes, shoes, everything XD (I've liked it for ages, not because now it's popular u_u)

Member I’d Go Dancing With: I suck at dancing, so... Riida , would you teach me? *_*

Member I’d Take Over the World With: Nino , because he's the King of Darkness, and I wouldn't like having him as an enemy. He's too powerful (beware, Voldemort!)

Member I Most Want to See More Of:
can't choose, the five of them XD

Favorite Pairing: Sho + Aiba ... because... I really don't know why, but I really like when these two interact between them. They're dork and sexy at the same time O_O

Least Favorite Pairing: maybe Sho + Ohno ? Or Sho + Nino ? Again, don't know why, but these two pairings are nothing special, I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment