Sunday, January 30, 2011

Replica Ray Ban Wafers

We are three little pigs ...

cough cough ...
first thing I would like to alert the user that the extended viewing the header of my template addictive, so do not set Sho naked for too long.
For the second thing ... no, I'm fine that way.

Ok, joking. The second thing is the excuse for abandoning the blog, sent an apology to anyone who cares anything, but especially myself, for being the lazy confirmed yet.
E 'that just returned from Japan, I was really too tired even to think and say that now refers, refers tomorrow, I postponed beyond belief! (end corner of the pathetic excuses)

I'm not sure what has driven me to write today, maybe just my mood blogger reappears every so often or perhaps the lack of inspiration for my current fanfiction has led me to vent the need to put in another way.

write then.
I came back from Japan (obvious statement), and in hindsight I'm pretty happy with the trip. Of course not everything was perfect and that there were many things that if I could go back, I would not accept it or not. But it was the first experience and I still was very happy!
And just to stay in the topic, I Zucchi, and we are already planning for this summer.

Then came the 2011 (if the abrupt change of topic bothers you ... amen, so turning to me XD)
We hope that the 2010 is better and bla bla bla the usual things. Well, it's the best because I really hope the 2010 is not really a bright year for me.
But for now it seems a good start, I'm working (can not wait for the expiry of the contract XD) and I recovered two people very important to me, the Pet and Massy. On this front right now I consider myself lucky because there are next to me as always perky pumpkin, mice, Rache, the Melo .... and I really have to thank a person who I've come so far in recent months, and that is my trusty Sansan (our deep conversations on msn and mileage will go down in history XD).
So on the face "people" all right, apart from the absence of a Kareshi (maybe if I write boyfriend is better understood XD) but as I said Sansan returns. I look eh XD even if there are volunteers ..

I really like writing about everything and anything (another abrupt change of subject ... buahahahaah).
I just finished watching the drama Atashinchi no Danshi , with my beloved Orikata Maki. Yet another drama in which she is surrounded by a host of Bellocchio by fear and makes you really want to be in place. Apart from these outputs fangirl, it's really a lovely drama, I highly recommend viewing. Speaking of drama
adorable, I began to look Oh My Lady , Korean drama with that beautiful male specimen of Shiwon (member of Super Junior). More than anything I'm looking for despair, having already trained on the computer and finding any excuse to avoid studying.
As often happens on the Korean drama flaw is the slowness of the plot and the total of some amorphous character (the female protagonist, for one thing). But it's worth it just for Shiwon half naked and the girl who plays the daughter, the most pucciosa that exists.

Here, to witness my total lack of consistency , now close the post because I'm tired XD
If the muse is my help I could get a spider hole for my fanfiction or my book (write just anything would be of great comfort) but most likely I'll end stranded on the bed to see yet another episode of the drama.

Ah yes, I ended Liar Game 2 (but which centers?)


0 comments:

Post a Comment