Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Implantation Bleeding Pink Mucus

lazy lazy lazy

Yesterday I start over the university classes

Type the first two days, I learn with great disappointment that the people with whom I was usually because they are shamefully back with the exams, have decided not to attend the first half pe ril to give two thousand exams in November (I am aware that it is impossible, right? O_o). Ergo, in these two days I made the commitment to find a nice face in the crowd and sit next to its owner. Yesterday I failed, but this morning I found a lonely girl and I've stuck button
XD Actually I joined a different group of people I know, the so-called (by me) the group of mannequins. So-called because they are filthy rich

-brand dress from head to foot-
are able to spit on me if you do not dress like them or if you're ugly / fat / poor / normal
But frankly, I prefer to keep wide. Enough for me when I greet all sugary as soon as we crossed. Not that I belong to the people they elect, the designer clothes in my closet are few, so in theory should deal with rejection. Not only do because I know some of them from kindergarten, and they know that should not piss me off XD
But while today I had a person that I thought that was normal at my right hand and an empty seat to the left, yesterday .. . er. On the right there was a girl instead of 'regional standards' wrote 'jounali standards' on the left was a couple that I tried to make a child during the lesson ...
Oh well, I should be pleased that this year I will not lecture in a theater into disuse, but in a classroom. Oh, what a nice change to have a table on which rest the book!

changed the subject. Just five minutes ago I saw the pv of LC5. Yes, I know that the name does not say anything to anyone. In practice there is the singer of Antic Cafe, I am the first Japanese group I met, and that at the beginning of 2010 were virtually disbanded T_T
Nothing ago strano vedere il cantante del primo gruppo che ho conosciuto, che ho amato, messo con altre persone. Ero abituata a vederlo in abiti tutti colorati con altri 4 idioti, ora è vestito di nero con 4 (o erano 3?) personaggi indefiniti T_T
Mi è tornata un po' la tristezza per lo scioglimento del gruppo. Devo davvero tanto agli AnCafè. Cazzo, se conosco gli Arashi è merito loro, praticamente. Ah...

0 comments:

Post a Comment