Thursday, July 1, 2010

Caraco Round Blue 224 Pic

!

Well we are at the end ... the days of dramatic preparations are finished, of course not without some disaster at the last moment ...
But first things first ...


Monday I went for an examination of Italian literature ... (3 pm = _ =) and went all too well ... oh God I almost wished I were asked something else, especially on tests because they BEN I made 10, including specifying the assistant that I had the idea a bit 'confused about who said what! But as he said this morning Mr. Shrimp ... what I complain? long live the 28!
Then I recovered pretty Zucchini (after the poor woman has been an odyssey as a result of its investigation delayed for an hour and a half!) And we came back together in that of the Brianza.
We went straight to Carrefour where we have recovered a bit 'of stuff that we needed ... including headset microphones for laptops that make us look very involved in the call center!
the evening we tried to watch the film Yatterman (and we would rather not remember!) And in the morning we wandered again to find the dancers to the pumpkin!

here is the dramatic pictures of me style The Ring, the pumpkins do not really know what it say, two idiots ... the Rat and the emoticon that expresses well the public mood!




Tuesday then I did the tests for suitcase and a backpack ... I will not dwell into details, suffice it to say that I have made absurd little games while losing a few grams of weight and I risked a crying for a towel.

Yesterday evening we went out with the Bunny \u0026lt;3 and we went to the arcade where our mental age is regressed to that of two boys of 11 years
XD Then we went downtown, where I found among the various rounds orologini finally those of rubbery plastic, ugly, but currently needed.

Omitting a constant state of turmoil that has accompanied me for about 3 days, problemucci arose this morning.
To begin with, trying to fix the date and time sull'orologino Again, the two rubber pirulini I should crush it with something VERY small circle, were sunken and then cheerfully stuck in the back of the dial. EXCELLENT.
At that point I called the super mother asking her to go to the store to get a new one. But in the meantime I managed to fix the time I had with great difficulty (and I do not think I will ever again) ... I think: never mind, I'll have two. But no, mami why it has taken two, one electronic and one always normal. So now I have 3 clocks. Time course all set in Tokyo.



Then I heard the phone that seemed to amuse Mr. Shrimp made me raise the anxiety and we had control of everything. And then I heard the zucchini on skyFe and I made the acquaintance of his red suitcase Sho! The dramatic moment when he went to the winds trying to set the combination to the lock of the suitcase.
But my best part came when I realized that the handle of my backpack was almost DISCONNECTED. And it was at risk of detaching one of the armrests.
At that point, the general crisis, I grabbed a needle and thread and started mend the backpack.
It took me half an hour and I've put most of the fingers. Then I gave everything to pass a fluid attack. I just hope I will resist. Finally I have weighed the
tuttto for the umpteenth time and we are 16 kg in the suitcase and 4, something for the backpack.
Introducing JUNNINA backpack and suitcase.





Well, at this point ... I'd say that's it for now. I miss just recovered from the mouse which I hope will soon come!
The next post will be from the land of the Rising Sun ....
I'm really excited and I still do not realize that. In fact I am convinced that we will not go to Japan, Japan will always be there ... inside The Truman Show and my XD Zucchi only change the scenery.

Okay, enough nonsense ... well, I'll see the other side!



0 comments:

Post a Comment