Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oakley New Razor Blades

c_h_original @ 2010-07 -20T15: 07:00

The star and the sad night

Anyver_Deb



"Once upon a time, long ago
-c 'was once, in a far-
was once a star."

Note:
This is a poem but a poem that tells a story.
E 'strangely romantic to be the result of my pen, but that's it. I would like very much.
In fact I had originally laid in English, what you read is only a translation-even well made, among others.
But I never had the courage to change it.
Dates back four years ago in a moment of madness, be very lenient.
I guess that's a One Shot, however.

Genre: poetry, fantastic.
Rating: green, open to all. Even a little pink. But it manages to be somewhat the same angst. After
: Yes. Although I plan to make a story for quite a while. I even started, really.



0 comments:

Post a Comment