Friday, July 23, 2010

Pickles And Ice Cream Baby Shower

screens at junctions


New post, wonderfully late! But that world would be if I had not killed my own PC and now when I had to use one of the Rat? XD what a world would be boring, Yeah ... ok,, just crap XD

11-12 July 2010

We went to Akihabara! !
I decreed that the neighborhood is bad, especially if they are in the mood for XD otaku plus loose my soul by nerd (especially the desire to have a damn console to nerd ... and say goodbye to the time spent study would add!)
Here I bought a electronic dictionary so cool that made me the failure because I had no idea how to use it! Why being right for the Japanese, the most we have done for the English instructions was a sheet of A4 duplex = _ = (in Italy but in a very short 'do struggle to find the instructions in Italian, when you are confident that the you'll find in "Burundi").
Fortunately I am learning to use it, thanks in particular George who enlightened me immensely revealing how you can find the readings of kanji.
For the rest we found a hole in the shop where they sell the last dvd of Arashi to 5000 yen (5800 yen cover price, ok just a difference of 800 yen, but mica suck XD) and then a FULL action figure of Death Note. Obviously I have not been able to find the second store, so I had to say goodbye to the mini action figure of The pucciosissimo, remembering how that was still good for my wallet. For the store with the DVD Arashi thinks the zucchini to find it again XD.

essential Note: the big screen at an intersection that sent the video of DBSK MIROTIC. Uu are beautiful things


The next day we went to Ikebukuro, a huge shopping mall which absolutely can not remember the name XD at this point I'm noticing that when I'm in Japan, my memory has deteriorated significantly ... probably having to think about a lot of things like speaking Japanese and English (often simultaneously) and think about where to go and take that train takes too much space XD
In any case here we delighted with a wonderful little shop dedicated to gadgets of Miyazaki's films (there was nothing of the Castello Errante though! this is the mafia!) and I got a doll of Jiji *____* (for those not familiar, is the cat of the movie "Kiki, home delivery).
For the rest there's not much to tell, apart from the fact that we managed to lose by taking the stairs furniture that have brought us into the meanders of the building unidentified XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment