Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sorority Initiation Note

Zutto Zutto ... Mega


Post rather Cortina!
concerns of relatively quiet days, but instead add a video ohohohohhoho

July 13, 2010 Japan

This was the day when we went to the Edo Tokyo Museum.
I will not elaborate on the very day, as we saw a museum was interesting XD But reconstructions

town and rooms were wonderful! And I Zucchi we also sitting on a buggy and move into the Meiji period in

a perfect reconstruction of a house in the same period! For the rest
abiamo did what makes a museum, watch and take pictures XD

July 14, 2010 Japan

Prior experience in a Japanese karaoke! I must say that I could not wait *___*
The only flaw is going to be there with a group of Chinese school who have bombed the computer of songs that

wanted to sing them, with the result that we poor chula we have spent years to understand how to use the

select-song , we were able to sing only occasionally in the middle of the myriad of Chinese songs XD
be stressed at times like the letters of Full Metal Alchemist, beautifully executed by me and Ste uu Leave out all the

rest made by me , Zucchi, Mouse and Giadini (even though initially we have taken note too high and the first verses were a

slaughterhouse XD) and then me and courgettes which we sang the 5x10 Arashini *___*
and what hours I also offer the video! muahahahahahahaahah

(ps: this is the day on which old internet has put us in the house! then a round of applause for the old XD)

\u0026lt;/ lj-embed>
;

0 comments:

Post a Comment