Friday, July 23, 2010

Mount And Blade Bin Files

c_h_original @ 2010-07-23T19: 29:00

LIFE

of Sammael_Belial



"Li attract, fascinate, I draw them around me as if they were insects, and I the flower. A flower that has thorns, it's just been born, but grow. Obey everything I say, do what I want.
follow me running in the market, but my legs are longer, more slender, more of them white.
sow them and rebuke them and cast them welcome, to my taste. I
seven years, and I am the master of the world
"


Genre: Angst , homoerotic, Introspective.

Rating: vm 17

Ended: Yes [To post]

List of Chapters:

Terror and Rebirth Dream and Salvation
Victoria and Family
Duty and Desire and Need
Pain

Purity and Jealousy Love and Death and Revenge
Lack
Remembrance and Grief
Treason and Intermezzo
Nightmare
Loss and Hope and Eternity
Surprise and Defeat

0 comments:

Post a Comment